How it Works.
1. Submit your job description form
Our experienced Recruitment Team in the Philippines will then source, screen, and pre-interview candidates to determine which are the most qualified for your role.
2. You choose your top candidates
We’ll send you resume profiles of the best candidates including their hourly rates. You decide who you’d like to interview.
3. We ensure a smooth on-boarding experience
After you choose your coworker, we’ll organize the paperwork and get them set up in our payroll and time tracker system.
4. We support you and your Virtual Coworker
We’ll send you daily reports of their logged hours, including a link to activity screenshots. We provide ongoing support for you both, which includes managing HR and Payroll.
Virtual Coworker Time Tracker Software
Contractors are required to download and install our unique Time Tracker software. Every morning they are required to log in at the start of their shift and log out at the end of the day.
Contractor’s activity screenshots
Our software monitors your contractor’s activity in real-time by taking a screenshot of their desktop every 10 minutes.
- Full-resolution screenshot taken at a random point within the 10-minute interval.
- Number of mouse clicks and keystrokes during each of the 10 minutes
- Optional: have a webcam image taken along with the screenshot
Daily report email
Every 30 minutes during a contractor’s shift, a pop-up will appear prompting them to enter what task they are currently working on. At the end of each day, you will receive an email report with actual hours worked, including a log of this information. You can then view the system’s screenshots by simply following the link provided. This will automatically take you to the web interface version, where you can review in full detail how your tasks are progressing.